The programme is available to anyone over the age of 18 years who is interested in becoming a Group Guide to inspire others to navigate life positively.
A Group Guide may capably work with self-discovery and personal development in many ways to focus on common purpose, take action and succeed. A trained Guide’s skills are transferrable!
So, where might you find a Group Guide operating?
- Self-discovery and personal development groups
- Home study groups
- Mastermind and focus groups
- Self-help and support groups
- Project teams or steering groups
- Community and fundraising groups
- Party plan and events groups
The Group Guide Training Programme covers fourteen learning outcomes and addresses the following topics:
- Passion and purpose
- Group energy and processes
- Connection and communication
- Becoming resourceful
- Creativity and enjoyment
- Challenge, support and safety
- Being in business
- Progression opportunities
The training is delivered as follows:
- On-line sessions via Zoom
- Final assessment via learning review leading to certification
Find out more
Go to my contact page and get in touch to find out more about becoming a Group Guide.
What others have said …
I would say the training has broadened my skill set and made me more confident in trying new skills and learning new things.